Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Video Player in a Magazine!

I have been trying to find someone with a copy of Entertainment Weekly from mid September. Trust me, this has nothing to do with this merits of the magazine itself -- but there's a little glimpse of some exciting new video technology within. For this issue only, CBS has supplied a thin insert that plays a video with audio right on the page. It's an advertisement, of course, but wow. Crazy. Only magazine subscribers got the insert, so I've had no luck at news stands. Has anyone seen it in person?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!